Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Summer III

Like I said a very busy summer for me. On the 4th
of July We had my brother over for a BBQ and
fireworks. My nephew and his friend along with my
brothers girlfriend were here. My niece did not come
she spent the 4th with her friends. My dad also
stopped by for a while. Here are some pictures
of that day.

My nephew couldn't wait for it
to get dark to start lighting his
fireworks.


Once it got dark they got prettier.


This is my brother and my nephew.

It was great fun and great company on the 4th of July.
I really enjoyed myself. Two weeks later they were
all back including my niece. We celebrated my nieces
birthday. My niece wanted us to BBQ carne asada
which is what we did. I was glad to see her. A busy
July with friends and family.

Have a Splendid Day!!!!

No comments: