Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mini album page and tech difficulties

Hello everyone,
Hope to find you all doing well. I'm doing a lot better now that
our heat wave is over. Since it has been hot it got very dry so
now we are dealing with fires all around us. The smoke is getting
thick here in the valley and they are warning that anyone with
breathing problems to stay indoors.  The smoke doesn't bother
me but still I will be indoors crafting.
In my header picture and the picture below is another page that
goes to the mini book that I have been working on
 
Like I said before just not happy with this mini and how it turned
out. Anyways moving on.
Well with all the heat that we have been having my husband has
been home fairly early from work since Wednesday and he gets
on my computer that I can never get on it and take care of my
blog. Also when I set my desk top up I didn't notice that files
disappeared so I have been trying to fix that. The wireless printer
wouldn't hook up either but finally last night it came all together
that I even opened my Etsy shop back up and started listing new
items to my shop.
Hopefully all my technical difficulties are done. One can only
hope. So until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: