Friday, October 18, 2013

Blue glitter

Good Morning everyone!
So glad to be here today to share another project. Hope to
find you all doing well this Friday. Do you all have something
fun planned for the weekend?  I on the other hand have nothing
fun planned other then getting some things done around the
house and hopefully I can get some crafting done. Well lets
get to my project. I made another purse mini album. This time
I'm not going to go showing you all the pages because it was
basically done like the first one I showed everyone. I did tweak
it a little bit but not enough that it changed it completely.
 

As you see I made it in blue and also made the wallet to go with
it. This project was a special order. I had stopped in my local
scrapbooking store to see if they carried the disc magnets because
on the other purse I had used Velcro to keep the purse and wallet
closed and I was afraid that if it were opened and closed a lot that
the Velcro would pull off the cardstock. I took my mini with me to
make sure that I would get the right size. The gals there loved it  and
one of the gals asked me if I could make her one in blue. She wanted
to give it to her best friend on her birthday. This purse has a magnet
that keeps it closed now instead of velcro.  I like the magnet closure
better.  I hope you like this one too. Now I'm off to get some things
 done so until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: