Monday, January 13, 2014

Altered Mirror

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We spent the weekend
watching football games. So glad that Seattle is moving on.
Because of watching the games the house was a bit messy so
 I spent the morning cleaning up all the mess.....LOL.....
In my header picture is a mirror that I altered/ dressed up.
Below is what it looked like before I did anything to it.
 
Sure makes a difference doesn't it?

The flower I made using Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Die. I
used muslin and burlap. The burlap was some scraps from some
other project I had done a long time ago.

I made some smaller roses using a paper punch. Used some
raffia that was also in my stash. The pearls were actually white
but I distressed them with tea dye ink.

I liked how it turned out all I need to do now is get it hung up.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!

No comments: