Friday, February 9, 2018

I love my Pitbull

Good morning fellow crafters!!!!
Looks like maybe just one new post for this week.
Not because I have not been crafting but because the
weather has been unseasonably warm here in Southern
Oregon.
Last September I ended up in the hospital for an
emergency appendectomy that I couldn't do certain
things like work out in the yard so with the weather
being so nice I am taking advantage of it by getting
out in the yard and catching up on the things that
didn't get done.

In the header picture is some small treat boxes
that I made. The small one holds one Hershey kiss
the bigger one will hold two.
The picture of the Pitbull is an svg file that I created
it will be for sale in my Etsy shop this weekend.
I am working on creating svg, cut files that can
be used on just about anything glass to fabric and
everything in between.
I hope that this inspires you to try new things.
Anything is possible!!!
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day! 

No comments: