Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we are staying home for Thanksgiving and it will only be three of us together, my husband, my son Casey and I. Since we don't know what to expect the weather to do I have instructed my other children that I would rather they stay safe in their homes. To much has happened this year to our family that I don't want them to take chances. I am thankful to the lord that he kept my son Cody safe in the three accidents that he had this year. I am thankful that I am still alive after the emergency surgery I had. I am thankful that my husband and kids still have jobs. I am thankful that we still have a roof over our head and food on the table. I would like to challange all my followers, friends and family to please donate a food item to a local charity for there are so many this year that are struggling. May God bless you all. Remember it will come back tenfold.

No comments: