Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Snow and more Snow

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for taking so long in posting my pictures of our
snow. In the header picture you see the ruler that I
used to measure our snow accumulation.
I went out and found that the snow had not been
disturbed at all on the boat so that is where I took
our snow measurement.
Here is a close up and the measurement I got was 9".
We have been shoveling out for a few days then it
started to melt and in the evenings it becomes a sheet
of ice on the roads. It's been a little wild and crazy around here. So please
forgive for being MIA again.
I don't know if I will actually go do the show this
weekend it all depends on the weather. If we get
the new storm that they are calling for on friday
I probably won't. I'll see what happens.
Hope everyone is having a Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW!! Oh yeah, I remember winters with tons of the heavy white stuff piled up on the cars, the roads, the side walks and everywhere!!! I don't envy you this!! Stay warm and cozy and if you have to go out, drive slow! :-)

Paper Sewn Visions said...

The car doesn't do real good in this stuff so my husband bought me a used blazer. He just has to check the front end and then I can drive it around. Because of the depth of the snow a four wheel drive vehicle is really needed. Believe you me I have been driving real slow and staying warm.