Friday, March 16, 2012

Busy as a Bee

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope to find everyone doing well. I have been very busy lately. Like some
would say busy as a bee. I know that it may not seem like it when I don't
post what I have been doing. The thing is that I can't show you some of the
things that I have been working on because some of it has to do with the
design teams that I'm on and are set to post on certain days. Another reason
is that I would like for the person or persons receiving it not to read about
it before they receive it. In my header picture is a couple of scrapbbook
albums that I have been working on. I have a total of six that are just about
finished and the owners of them won't get them until March 30th. Then is
when I will blog about them. In the next picture you will see some tags.
This actually an old photo. Just about every month I get in on a tag swap
that Velma Griffen hosts. I just finished the twenty tags for that and need
to get them in the mail.
Then there is something completely different that I'm working on and that
project will probably be months down the road before I can even show you.
There is a very lengthy process to that one. Along with all this I have been
working with five very lovely, talented, young ladies that are running for
Miss Warden. I have been working on stage decorations and I can't show
any of that till after the 30th of March. I know how mean to have to wait
till the end of the month to see everything I have been up to but tomorrow
I will have a new card because we start a new challenge over at Hiding In
My Craft Room so come back and join in.
Don't forget you still have time to enter this weeks challenge at HIMCR
Super Scrap Saturday.
and over at Lets Ink It Up the challenge there ends at the end of the
month. Challenge Show Us Your Flowers.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: