Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Tag for you

Hello my dear fellow crafters and followers!
I hope you are with your families and enjoying yourselves.
I want to share with you a tag that I made and wish you
all a Merry Christmas!!!!
Now to answer some of your questions.
I know that I have been MIA for some time now and as many
of you know I really don't like to talk about myself. Some of
you have e-mailed me wondering what has been going on that
I have not been blogging.
Life got a little full and crazy. November came and I had a
couple of shows. Before I knew it Thanksgiving was here.
My sales went up in my Etsy shop and I had special orders
to fill and ship. December came and the Etsy sales continued
as did some the shows. I don't know if it was stress or just
being tired but I ended up in the hospital with symptoms that
indicate heart problems. I did a nuclear stress test on Monday.
I'm scheduled for a nerve induction study next month.
Not really sure what is going on with me.
I'm somewhat a bit behind I didn't even put up a Christmas
tree. The house is not decorated. I didn't get cards out. Most
gifts will go out late. Didn't get a lot of baking or tamales
done. Just really don't feel that Christmas spirit. My poor
family knows that something is not right because this
is not typical me. I hope that I find out what is going on
soon and hopefully I will be back doing what I love to do.
Until my next post Have a very Merry Christmas!!!


No comments: