Monday, August 9, 2010

Entered a tag swap

What have I gotten myself into? I am one of the those
persons that usually plays it safe and try not to step out
of my comfort zone. Well I finally took a big giant leap
and entered a tag swap that Marie from Art of Marie
also know as The Pretty Paper Boutique is hosting.
I'm a little scared but excited too. The tag swap rules
are that you use your scraps and the theme is nature.
The size of the tag is to be 3 1/8 x 6 1/4 and no larger
than 4 x 8. I am to make ten tags all alike. I will keep
one and mail the rest to Marie and she will send me
nine different tags back. It will be neat to see what
others have created. So I have been working on my
tags this weekend and here are some butterflies that
I created to go on my tags. Enjoy and Have a Splendid
Day !!


1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Ooooo! Those butterflies look beautiful! I loe all of the color!...Hope the swap works well for you! :-)