Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eye catching

Hello Everyone,
I joined an Etsy just the other day team in hopes that it will help
promote my shop and that maybe I can help promote other shops.
The team I joined is " Show Me Love " . When I joined there were
only about a dozen members but it's slowly growing and it has
doubled in numbers. The header picture comes from one of my
team members Ashryla she has just opened a shop and she has
wobbiesandwondrs as one of her favorites. I was looking at at
wobbiesandwonders items when I found the flannel stroller blanket
and fell in love with it. I think that the reason I love it is because
I want spring to hurry and get here. The colors just reminded me
of spring. It's a very cold day here today temps in the teens. Ashryla
still hasn't posted anything for sale yet but hopefully soon we will see
her wares.
The next photo comes from another one of my team members who
works with paper and digital cards. This card done by lissylee77 is
so adorable. The card which is a birth announcement with the cute
babies caught my eye. Last but not least is CatchAStarCrafts. Her French inspired vintage
tags are eye catching to me. I just thought I needed to share them.
It just amazes me all the talent that is out there. I have been working on some projects and as soon as I can I will get them
posted. Until then I hope everyone is having a warm, safe, and Splendid
Day !!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How nice! I hope the new team works out for you!...I'm not very good in teams unfortunately. I don't do well when other people are telling me what I should do. I kinda like to honestly like or don't like something just because...not only because I'm on their team. So, I stay loose...I admire people who work well with others though. And clearly you do. Yor new team is very fortunate to have you! :-]

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb this the first team i've been with so i'll see how it works out for me. I'm more of a leader than a follower so it might not work out but i'll give it a shot.

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Hi Velma,
I'm glad you liked the tutorial- I'd love to see your flower quilt if you decide to make one!
Best of luck with your Etsy shop:)

At my main blog, I'm starting a new monthly themed Scrap Party- I'd love for you to participate.

http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2011/02/introducing-monthly-themed-scrap.html