Saturday, July 14, 2012

HIMCR Challenge #54

Hello Fellow Bloggers,
Here we are another saturday which begins a new challenge
over at HIMCR. Challenge #54 Super Scrap Saturday. So get
all those scraps out that you have been saving and lets see your
creations. In my header picture is what I came up with. If you
are a follower of mine you just might remember some of these
papers from some of my other projects. Since I used scraps I'm
not sure who the maker of the papers are. The stamp comes
Inkadinkado. The scallop is a cricut die-cut. The ribbon is
actually floral ribbon from my floral creating days.

We would really love for you to join in on this Super Scrap
Saturday. Follow the link below to link your creation.
You have until Friday, July 20th to link up your creation
to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. 
When uploading to online galleries please use code
HIMCR54.
Don't forget to visit the rest of the design team for some more
inspiration. That can be done by following the links below.

Have fun. Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Excellent card!! I Really love the thong stamp you used!! Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Jennie for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Hugs, Velma

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! I love the flip flop!!
Angela

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Angela for the nice comment. Hugs, Velma