Thursday, February 21, 2013

I've fallen!!!

 
Hello everyone!
Hope to find everyone doing well. 
Did you think that I had fallen off the face of the earth?
No such luck...LOL... I have been busy taking care of some
things that kind of got left on the back burner last year when
there was so much going on with my family. I am almost
have caught up with everything.
This is just a quick post to show you one of several cards
that I have been working on. I'm not sure where the image
came from. If anyone knows who created the digi please let
me know so that I can give credit where credit is due.
A big thank you to all you wonderful artists
out there that allow us to use thier images.
I want to also remind you about the challenge over at
NMWC blog we would love for you to join in the link is
below.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!

3 comments:

marion said...

Fabulous card, hope lots more to come soon from your hand, take care and big hugs, Marion

PoetessWug said...

It's very cute, Vel! :-]

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Marion and Deb.