Monday, August 5, 2013

A crazy week

Good Monday Morning.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I had kind of a busy weekend
to go along with my busy week. In my header picture is what most
of our week looked like with all the fires burning around us. Well
tis was one of the better days where visibilty was more than a quarter
mile We had a few days that the air quality was at dangerous levels. So
 as soon as we had a good air quality day I had a lot that I had to take
care of in town. I did go out in the mess on Monday to get my Oregon
drivers license now that I had my new birth certificate.
On Thursday again I went out into the bad air to pick up my sons
new plates for his vehicle. The bank finally came through after I
said no payment would be made.
Friday it finally cleared up enough to go out and do my grocery
shopping. Most of the week I had to figure out how to keep the
dogs busy inside so they wouldn't want to be outside other than
long enough to do their business otherwise they would have sneezing
fits that they were smacking their faces on the hardwood floor.
Saturday I tried to catch up on all the outside stuff that didn't get
done all week. Then Saturday night my granddaughter Marion took
a spill off of her wheel chair and broke her leg, she has an appointment
today with an orthopedic surgeon to see if they will need to operate
to fix it. Below is a picture of her at the hospital while she is waiting
to be seen.
Sunday we went out to my mother-in-laws for lunch with since my
sister-in-law and niece are here visiting. I got very little blogging 
and crafting done. Hopefully this week I will do better. So until my
next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!! 
 
 

No comments: