Friday, January 30, 2015

Note or Photo Display

Hello fellow crafters and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well and staying warm. Our
weather here is on the warm side that it has some flowers
and bushes blooming.
 

My project share for today is a large paper clip that I
altered/decorated. I found this paper clip at the Dollar
Tree. It can be used to mark a place setting or to hold
notes or pictures on some ones desk.

I used some of my stash like the bow is made from raffia
that has been in my stash for many years. The off white
rose is cut-outs using the Spellbinders d lite rose dye. The
pink roses are made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone
die. The lace that isn't very visible in the picture I found digging
through my lace stash and the pearls are from my floral
crafting days. Hope you like my project.
 
The picture below is our tree that is in bloom already.
Isn't that crazy?
Ok everyone don't forget about my giveaways here on my
blog and on my YouTube channel. Until my next post
Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!
 

No comments: