Monday, June 8, 2015

Old Truck 2


Hello!!!!!
Hope to find some of you still following me. I know it
has been a few months not because I haven't been creating
anything but because I just had to get a grip on things. There
is so much going on in the world that just really upsets me and
if I opened my mouth I know I would make many enemies
so I took a break
This is a card that I made using a digi image from Digi Doodle
that I got way back in 2012 that I think there has been a name
change so I'm not sure if they are still around.
I colored the image and fussy cut it. I then adhered the image
onto black cardstock and fussy cut it leaving a border of about
one eight of an inch all the way around. Gives it a real shadow
affect.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you like my card.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: