Sunday, June 18, 2017

Bigger Things are ahead

Hello everyone!!!!
Glad to be able to share again.
In April my son and daughter-in-law had a baby girl
named Hazel. We took a trip to Portland to see our
granddaughter. In May I ended catching the flu
which I was down for almost three weeks. Once I got
better my friend Sally (my business partner also) got
down to business. We worked and worked to get this
jewelry box SVG file ready for our Lime and Bean Etsy
shop.

Well after several tweaks here and there we finally
were happy with it. So now here I am sharing with
all of you our very first big project.

Hopefully our next two big projects that we have
in the works doesn't take as long but I have a feeling
that it just might now that her girls are home for
summer break.
I also have been busy trying to get a ScanNCut
boot camp together here in Medford, OR. The
very knowledgeable Jen Blausey will be here in
August to teach us about our machines and how
to use the Sure Cuts Alot program. Jen has been
out teaching so many people and we are very lucky
to have her coming to teach us. This is the only
class that she is giving in the Northwest so I hope
that I am reaching everyone in the surrounding
states and that they don't pass up the chance. We
don't know if she will make it back this way next
year.
Well as you see I get busy and don't make it as 
often to blog as I would like.
Hope you like our jewelry box..
Until next time have a great day!!!!!

No comments: