Thursday, February 1, 2018

Welcome 2018

Hello my fellow crafters!!!!!!
I know it has been better than six months since my
last post not because I made a choice to stop blogging
just things in my life got hectic.
Life brings changes kids grow up, get married, have
kids of their own etc. Before I go into more detail of
my life the pictures are of a new venture I am on.
A cutting machine and vinyl.
(dish towel and HTV)
Last year I became a grandmother. To be honest I
wasn't real excited about it not sure why but I really
wasn't feeling happy or excited about anything. In August
I took a class to learn more about my new cutting machine
the Brother ScanNCut and the Sure Cuts A Lot program.
The infamous and knowledgeable Jen Blausey came to
Medford Oregon to teach a group of us. If you have the SNC
machine Jen has a facebook page and a YouTube channel
under Brother ScanNCut,
Even after learning from the best it seemed more like a
chore then being fun.

(Pot Holder)
In September I ended up in the hospital for an
emergency appendectomy. Looking back I believe
that this was a lot of the problem as to me just not
excited or joyous in life. I wasn't finding joy or
happiness in crafting, gardening or anything else.
As I recouped then my daughter got married the
first part of November then the holidays snuck up
on me .

(Pot Holder 2)
I took all of January getting all my tax things in
order and also organizing and rearranging my craft
room since I have also added a heat press to my
crafting tools. I don't plan on giving up the paper
crafting I am just branching out. Hahaha.
I will gradually get back into blogging again 
along with getting more merchandise into my
Etsy shop.
I hope for now to blog maybe a couple of times
a week so stay tuned.
Thank you to those that e-mailed me concerned
as to what has been going on and to make sure that
I am ok. 
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.
Enjoy your day!!!!!!  
 

No comments: