Saturday, February 24, 2018

Husband in the house

Hello fellow crafters!
Well I missed a week of blogging. I have been organizing
my craft room and so I decided I needed to destash some
craft items. I have been spending time uploading things to
my Etsy shop.
Well this week that I thought I would have time to get some
real crafting done my husband was at home most of the week
because of the bad weather. He wanted me to make some hats
for him so that is what you see in the first picture.
Well in order to use the hat press first I needed to make some
of the heat press pillows. So off I went to get the materials to
do that. Below in the picture is the heat press pillows that I
made. Yes I do know how to sew. Hahaha
Once the pillows were done then I had to change out the
flat heat plates for the hat press which is pictured below.
Well I am not the bit impressed with the heat press but
I did get three hats done for my husband.
 
I don't know if any of you who own heat presses have done
anything with the hat attachment but I found that it does not
sit square with each other that is the plates and even using
the heat pillows I had to rotate the hats side to side to get all
the letters pressed on. I would like to hear from others if
they have tried their hat presses and any tips they may have.
I also got a shirt done and I will share that in my next post.
I have been a little apprehensive about sharing it. Not that it
is rated R but that someone might take it the wrong way.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.


No comments: