Thursday, March 15, 2018

Wedding Gifts

Hello everyone!
Here are a couple of things that I have been doing with
vinyl. In the header picture I worked with heat transfer
vinyl and heat pressed it onto footies. I made these
to sell at the shop in town. As the weather gets warmer
weddings become a big thing so I am hoping that some
of these things will generate revenue in the shop.
Below is a split letter monogram that I made for my
son and daughter-in-law.
This picture frame split letter monogram was made with
651 vinyl and put on a picture frame. I still have not given
this to the kids because I am using it in the shop as a
example hoping to get some special orders. Hahaha.
I will make another one soon to have at the shop and I
will give this one to the kids. At least I hope to.
Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy your day.


No comments: