Sunday, April 22, 2018

Full days with Heat Transfer Vinyl

Hello everyone!
Well glad to be back. So many things are changing
in my life. My daughter and son-in-law will be having
a child in October. I will find myself with a full life
of creating and sewing. My daughter has a mile long
list of what this grandmother needs to make. LOL.
Well with being a crafting grandma here I had to make
my granddaughter Hazel her special Easter Bunny. I
went to my cutting machine and cut out her name and
heat pressed it to the bunny in the header picture.

Since I was playing with heat transfer vinyl and I
had a craft show that I did last weekend I went ahead
and created a few t-shirts to sell. I worked at creating
a unicorn was not real happy with the unicorns horn
so I will work on it a little bit more.

As I said life has brought some changes and one of the
changes is that my husband did a job change. It was a
very difficult decision because my husband really likes
his old boss but the work was just not there. My husband
was putting in about twenty- seven to thirty hours every
now and then some weeks he sat at home. It made it
very hard for us financially.
With our kids and grandkids not living so close to us we
decided that we had to make changes if we want to be
able to see them often. So here we go on another roller
coaster ride. Getting use to a different work schedule
and a different pay day schedule.
I to am making some changes to my Etsy shop and also
my YouTube channel.I will tell you a little more about
that in my next post.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: