Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Shirt for MOMs

Hello Everyone!!!!
Wow can you believe another post from me. Totally
amazing isn't it. Hahaha.
In the header picture is a t-shirt that my crafting
partner created.
Some time back I had let all of you know that I was
headed on a new venture of creating SVG cut files with
my crafting friend Sally. Here is one of those other life
changes that is happening in my life.
(Below is the shirt made in a different color)

I can't blame anyone but myself for this change. Last
year I wasn't really motivated to create like I normally
do. If I really would have paid attention I would have
realized that something physically was wrong with me.
To make a long story short I ended up having an emergency
appendectomy. It has taken me a little bit of time to get
back to normal which is what happens when we get older.
Sally is headed on a new venture so I do not know
if she will have the time to devote to our creating business
so I may be on this on my own. Time will only tell.
She has had to make decisions that are best for her
family and I totally understand. Hopefully in the next
couple of weeks I will be able to let you know more
about that.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!!!!

No comments: