Monday, April 23, 2018

This little Piggy stayed home

Hello Everyone!!!
If you know me I have my hands in just about every
type of craft there is. Here are a couple of cards that
I created. In the header picture is my little pig card
that I made trying to stay in the Farmhouse style that
is the in thing right now. The pig stamp is from a
Stampendous set called On The Farm.
Below is another card that I made.

I created this card using an In'spire die from Spellbinders
called Howling that I bought at Tuesday Morning. Just so
that everyone knows the die is one piece so what you see
in my card is the yellow moon I did some creative die
cutting and piecing together to get it to look that way.
If you just cut the die out it would just cut the wolf with
the outline of the moon.
So because I have the Brother ScanNCut and I can design
anything I want I have been working on creating some
svg files that will help me downsize the amount of dies
that I own. I have been creating my own labels that I can
use with my stamps. I will be doing a destash video soon
so keep an eye out for that.
Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy your day!!!!

No comments: