Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Little Farmhouse

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you are all having a good summer so far.
Many of you who know me know that I do a little bit
of everything craft wise.
I have taken my vinyl to another level and am heat
pressing vinyl on canvas and framing it. Header picture.

Before I get into the other vinyl picture let me tell you
about the month of June in my life. With our Boxer
depressed we were looking to find another dog so that
she would have a buddy. In all reality I was not ready
for that especially since I would be the one responsible
to train it. My husband put the word out that we were
looking for something smaller than a pitbull. He decided
we needed something like a Jack Russell or a rat terrier.
My sister-in-law found a Manchester Terrier at the animal
shelter she volunteers at. So now we have this seven month
old pup who loves to test me and I really don't think that
our Boxer cares to have it here. I will get a picture of him
downloaded soon.
On to my next project.

In the picture above I used 651 vinyl on painted wooden
blocks. I have so many other ideas as to use my vinyl on,
so stay tuned.
Thank you for stopping by. Until next time stay safe and
create on.

No comments: