Monday, June 25, 2018

Not sew paper

Hello everyone! Hope that you all have been crafting
away. Wish I could say that I have been doing the same.

April brought a job change for my husband and it also
changed pay day. We went from being paid twice a month
to getting paid every week so I had to get my act together
and figure out how to pay all the bills. So as not to think
to much I went back to my old of making floral arrangements.
The pictures that you see are a couple of arrangements that
I made using the wooden embroidery hoops.

The one in the header picture and the second picture are
about a eight inch hoop. The last picture is and
arrangement done on a sixteen inch hoop.
I got lost in the month of May we had a family member
that was ill and passed away. Not really expected because
he was doing pretty well after bypass surgery.
A couple of weeks later I had to put my pitbull down. We
had him in our lives for nine years. That was a little hard
for me since Diesel was there for me when I had my close
call with death when my gallbladder had burst. He was
there for me when my appendix got a tare and another
emergency surgery for me.
After Diesel was gone our Boxer went into a depression
and she had to be taken to the vets so I had to nurse her
back to health. I was so glad when May ended hoping
the June would bring better things.
I will tell you about my month of June in my next post.
I have to sit here and laugh because I have always said
if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
I know that I had promised that I would be blogging
but no more promises because it looks like life just
doesn't allow me to keep my promises.
Have a great evening. Hope to have more for you
soon. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: