Monday, October 14, 2019

Dracula in the house

Hello fellow crafters!!!!!
Here I am once again. I know it has been some time.
Life just keeps taking up so much of my time. Last
September I decided to go back to work. I went to
work at Hobby Lobby not my most brightest idea. I
just wanted a part-time job well it was full time since
the store was being set up to open. I ended up working
through the winter and finally in February it finally
became part-time. In those months that I worked full
time I lost twenty plus pounds not that it is a bad thing
I was carrying extra weight. LOL   The Job became
such a roller coaster ride that I decided to work smarter
not harder and went back to the medical field
.
Before I keep going on about my job here are a couple
of Halloween box cards that I made. Below is my devil
box card.
 

 
The next one is my Dracula box card that is also in the
header picture. Just kind of playing these days in my craft
room. I do take them to the shop here in town where I have
a lot of my creations at.
Hope you like my creations.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program. LOL.

I started in one medical office in June but I just could not stay
there. Don't like being micro-managed. In September I moved
on to another office. I am working only three days a week there,
so in all reality I got what I was really looking for and that is a
part-time job but in the medical field. The only reason that I
could change offices like I did is because I went through a medical
registry office. Kind of like a temp agency but all they deal with
is medical offices and medical personnel. I hope that I can stay
in this office until I am ready to retire.(15 years).

Thank you all for dropping by.
 I am hoping that I can get back here a little more often than
I have been .
Until the next time.
Have a great evening.




No comments: