Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Welcome Fall


I want to welcome all of you that have stopped by to read
my post with a welcome of Fall flowers.

In my header picture is a floral arrangement that I put
together just kind of going through my stash of crafting items.
My picture is not very straight but a lot is going on around here.

My boxer dog is now having seizures. She loves to go upstairs
with me to my craft room and just lay around while I do my
thing but she is having trouble going up the stairs and gets very
winded so I try and do all my crafting downstairs and go
upstairs to the craft room to do things that only take short periods
to accomplish. She seems a little lost when I am home and not
close by.

The next picture is a wall hanging that I made with an embroidery
hoop using more of the stash of sunflower that I have. Still have
not really made a dent in the stash of sunflowers I have. LOL.



So back to the subject of my boxer. We will keep her as comfortable
as we can until things really start to go south. She is starting to have
 some hind leg issues Not looking forward to what is coming but
we will do the right thing when we see that she is suffering. Not an
easy thing to do. I ask you for prayers because I really need them,
Thank you once again for stopping in. Sorry for being such a
downer.
Hope you all are having a wonderful day.



No comments: