Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Ten Minute Card

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. I'm just trying to hang in
there. In my header picture is a card that I made in ten
minutes. Graphic 45 was having a contest wanting to get
crafters/ card makers to see what they could come up with.
There is a very nice prize. As you can see this is what I came
up with. A very simple looking card. Below is a close up.

For this card  I used black cardstock and a beige piece of scrap.
The scalloped trim is actually the left over after punching some
cardstock with a decorative edge for another project I made. Most
crafters would throw this part away well not me. I save them and
use them every now and then. The image is from the Graphic 45
The Magic Of  Oz Collection.  I added red glitter to the lions red
bows. Added some black pearls and three punched flowers. I also
put some black pearls in the center of each flower. So there is my
ten minute card.
Don't forget that the new challenge blog No Matter Which Challenge
starts their first challenge in a couple of days follow the link below
 for the details.
also
there is still time to join in at HIMCR for their challenge. Follow
the link below for all the details.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this one Velma, love the clean and simple design, very elegant. Hugs Suzanne

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Awww Suzanne you are so sweet with your comment. Hugs, Velma