Thursday, October 4, 2012

Froggy Treat Bag

Good afternoon everyone!!!!
I'm so sorry that I have been
MIA again and now posting late in the day. I just start
to get around to posting every day when life jumps out
and grabs me by the hand. I have been trying to spend
some time visiting my uncle since it's looking like he
is getting close to leaving us here on earth.I try and stop
by every chance I get. On top of that our water heater
went out and  that took up some time cleaning up
the mess from that. So in my header picture is a treat
bag that I made for my uncles grandson who turned 
seven today. I thought that he needed a little bit more
cheering up because he is dealing with knowing that his
grandpa won't be around much longer. 

 I made the frogs using my cricut and the Mini Monsters
cartridge. I the used cardstock to stamp celebrate on and
used it to staple the goody bag closed.I made it so the
kids could take the frog off and be able to stick it on any
other surface. I hope they enjoyed them. Until my next
post Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. :-( Death is a never-ending story these days, isn't it?!