Monday, October 29, 2012

Wish you were here crafting

Hello Fellow Bloggers,
Hope everyone is doing well. As for me I have a cold
and I know that if I slow down any it will grab a hold
and send me for a loop. I'm trying not to slow down any. We'll see if I get the
upper hand on it.
This post will be a little photo heavy because I want
everyone to see that I have been busy crafting even
though I have been busy with life itself and helping
my dad. In my header picture is some witch legs that
I made. I took plastic and wrapped it around my legs
then I used packaging tape and wrapped it around my
legs. Kind of like putting a cast on. I then cut the tape
cast off at the back of the leg taped the leg back
together and stuffed it.

This is a picket fence I made out of cardboard. Later I
painted the bottom to look like bricks but forgot to get
a picture once it was done.

I also made some ghosts like in the picture above. All
of this was used for a Halloween dance and party that
Miss Warden had last saturday.  The royalty is pictured
below with the ghosts.

This is just a few things that I worked on. There was a
lot more decorations that I worked on but I didn't get
around to getting a picture of them. I made six lanterns,
eight skulls, pumpkins, bats, and potions.
Hope you like my creations. Until my next post Have
A Splendid Evening.

2 comments:

Traci Cooley said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. I have a gift for you on my blog: confessionsofaproverbs31.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Traci for the kind words and the award. Hugs, Velma