Monday, February 27, 2012

HIMCR Challenge #35 Bring on some Spring DTM

Hello Everyone,
As you may all know I am now a design member for Hiding in My Craft
Room. The header picture is the card that I made for the challenge #35
Bring on some Spring. This card is a little different because I went out
of my comfort zone and did some quilling. I need to work on my quilling
skills a bit more.....LOL...... I'm happy with how it turned out.
If you would like to join in on the challenge and get entered into the
monthly drawing follow the link below:
You have until Friday night, March 2nd to link up your creation to
get entered. This is the last Saturday of the month so it's the last
week to get entered into the monthy giveaway. It would be nice to see
what everyone comes up with for this challenge.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

marion said...

This is soooooo gorgeous ! Hugs, Marion

Susan Hogan said...

How brave of you - I have got a set but don't really know where to start yet! Love your card though.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Marion, Thank you for the kind words.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Susan, There are books to learn the basics and also a few things that you can recreate. I like to try new things. I'm always learning. Thank you for stopping in and leaving some kind words.