Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweetheart Card

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I know that many of you are
getting ready for the Super Bowl game. Some of you might be going
over to a friends or families house to watch the big game. Some of you
might be having people come over to watch it at your home. Whatever
way it may be I know that there are plenty of people out there that
aren't interested in the Super Bowl. So for those of you out in blog
land I have a card for you. In my header picture is my sweetheart card.
Below is a close up of the sentiment that I used.
I really like how this card turned out. What do you think? Card Recipe :
Red , White, and black cardstock
Acetate
Black and white ribbon
EK success Puffy heart stickers
Pearl Pen (Ice White)
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
Studio G stamp (sentiment My heart is yours)
Memento ink (Rhubarb Stalk)
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!!! Until my next post have a Splendid
Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: