Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Past creations revisited

Hello Everyone,
Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. With so many celebrating
Valentines day yesterday and looking back at how they met and thinking
about the past years that they have made it through I started thinking
about last year and the creations that I had made and which ones stood
out for me. So after having a meal of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing,
gravy, and cranberry sauce. All my husbands number one favorite foods.
Which I remember him saying why can't we have this type of meal several
times a year....LOL... I fixed it for him yesterday and we stayed in for dinner.
For those of you who know where we live. I just thought it would be
better for us to fix a very nice meal instead of him driving twelve miles
home from work and then driving back those twelve miles to go out and
eat and then another twelve miles back home. Which would have been a
waste of time and money. Ok enough about yesterday.
Now on to my favorites. This is what I came up with as to my most favorite
cards of last year. In the header is my take on a box of chocolates. The
next picture is a card that I did for Breast Cancer Awareness. The next card that stood out for me was my Wedding card. Pictured
below.
I just realized that I guess I really don't have just one style. ...LOL....
I'm everywhere in every type of media. Oh well. Hope to see you soon.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: