Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Snowing!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick post on what is going on here weather wise. It has
started snowing at first the flakes were small. Now they have
increased in size so I took a few pictures for everyone to see.
I had to go out and pick up tools that were left out this weekend when
it was so nice and my husband and son went out and did a little work
on my sons car. The flakes are about the size of a half dollar. We'll see how much
actually sticks and stays around. Hope your day is going good
compare to mine. Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! What beautiful photos of the white stuff. You can actually see the size of the flakes!...Have fun!...and keep it in your neck of the woods too, will ya! ^_^

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Amazing isn't it? I'll try and keep it here....LOL.... It's not going to stick to the ground it's a little warm for it to stay.