Saturday, June 2, 2012

HIMCR Challenge #48

Good Morning Everyone,
It's a new day and today we start a new challenge over at HIMCR.
Challenge #48 this week is a Color Challenge. The colors are Red,
White and Kraft.
I repurposed a electrical tape holder and made it into
a mini album. The picture is of the cover. I'll show
the rest of the mini tomorrow which is were I
incorporated the Kraft part of our challenge.

Repurposed Mini Album Recipe:
Electrical tape plastic case 
Patterened paper
Recollections Rhinestones 
Silk Flowers
We would love for you to join us. Follow the link
below to play along.


You have until Friday, June 8th to link up
your creation to get entered into the monthly
drawing this week. When uploading to online
galleries please use code HIMCR48.
Don't forget to check out what the other members
of the design team have created.

Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Stunning and stylish card!! Love it!! Cheers Jennie
Jenscrapstoo

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute album!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Jennie for the kind words. Hugs, Velma

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Glad you like it Angela. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs, Velma

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a fun and cute album.Yup I saw the other parts first. tee hee. I love the colors and I would have never though of the shape. I love it! TFS AJ~