Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kitty-lane Stamp

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I know it's a little
late this evening but the day got away from me so this will
be a quick post. In my header picture is another Kitty-lane
stamp that I playedwith adding some colour to it. I want
to remind everyone that there are just a few days left to
enter challenge #24
over at LIIU  USE YOUR FAVOURITE
EMBELLISHMENT/S
To play along follow the link below
Prize Package from
Sponsor - Kitty Lane Stamps



Hope you like my card. I know the picture isn't that great.
I'm still trying to understand the camera....LOL...
Until my next post Have a Splendid Night!!!!!!

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I like it! :-)

marion said...

Lovely card hun, hugs, marion

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb, Glad you like my card. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs, Velma

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Marion, Glad you like my card. Some day I hope I can come close to your talent. I appreciate your kindness and your support. Hugs, Velma

Unknown said...

Fab creation Velma, bet Fay loves it too. Thanks for the post. Hugs Suzanne