Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tag for Monthly tag swap

Hello Everyone,
Hope your day is going well. I'm trying to catch up on some
things in life that I have let slip by. I'm almost caught up at
least that is what I think. Speaking about what I think. In my
header picture is a tag that I made for a tag swap. I just love
this stamp. What do you think about this stamp? I'm going
to tell you a little secret. The stamp I used is from Kitty Lane
Stamps. I had recieved a couple of stamps from this company 
to use in June for one of the design teams that I'm on.
 Kitty Lane Stamps is the sponsor of this months challenge at
LIIU. I liked this stamp so much that I used it for Mays tag
swap that Creatively Out of Control hosts. I didn't post this
tag until I had done my project for the design team and the
challenge was up. Like I've said time and time again I am
crafting there are just some things that I have to wait to post.
At the end of this month I will drive you all crazy posting all
the things that I have made....LOL...

As you see I kept this tag clean and simple because I wanted
the stamp image to stand out. Now don't forget that I would
love for you to join in on the challenges that are currently going
on at LIIU and HIMCR.
To play along follow the links below
LIIU

HIMCR

Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: