Saturday, June 30, 2012

HIMCR Challenge #52 Freestyle

Hello Everyone,
Wow a second post for today. It's Saturday and it's the
start of a new challenge over at HIMCR. This weeks
challenge is Freestyle. In my header picture is another
Christmas card that I worked on. Actually I worked
on this one first doing a little bit of colouring before I
did the Santa which I posted earlier today. For this
challenge ANYTHING Goes!
We would really love for you to join us.
You have until Friday, July 6th to link up your
creation to get entered into the monthly drawing
this week. When uploading to online galleries
please use code HIMCR52.
Before I get to my card recipe I wanted everyone
to know that last weeks challenge had some
issues. Our challenge leader has moved an
in the process of moving had some computer
issues. We are sorry about that.
Card Recipe:
Bazzill green, red, and brown cardstock
Stampin Up stamp
Martha Stewart Penquin punch
Bakers twine
Wood button
Stazon black ink
red glitter
Water color pencils

To join in the Freestyle challenge follow the link
below
For more inspiration check and see what the rest of
the design team has created. The links to them are
below.
Thank you for stopping in. Until my next post
Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!

5 comments:

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card!! I love your penqins and twine!
Angela

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Angela for stopping in and showing my card some love. Hugs, Velma

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome card. I so love the image you used. AJ~

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Awww Thank you Aj for the sweet coment. Hugs, Velma

Unknown said...

Velma this is sooooo cute. Love it. Hugs Suzanne