Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Birthday box cards

Hello my fellow crafty friends and followers.
Here are a couple of more box cards that I made to fill some
orders that I received. I have had some full days just trying to
to keep up with the orders. I have four more box cards to finish
and I should be all caught up.

I will start working on my projects that I plan to sell at the
Fall shows this year.  I hope to also open my Etsy shop up
before the end of the month with some new items. I want
to get this done before my garden really starts producing and
I need to get busy canning.
We can always make plans but as we all know sometimes life
has a way of taking over and we just have to go with the flow.
Hope everyone is doing well and that you are all enjoying the
warmth of the suns rays.
I will just have to take each day as it comes, so until my next
post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: