Friday, June 20, 2014

Jars, Jars, Jars

Hello my fellow crafty friends and followers.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday.
Today I am going to keep my post a little short. In my
header picture is some jars that I stamped and cut out. I
have these listed on my Zibbet store. Below is a picture
of the ones I did on vellum.
 

I like how they turned out on the vellum because it reminds
me of the old Ball jars. Don't you like how it looks on the
vellum? The stamp is made by Recollections.
Below is a picture of a new Cricut Cartridge that I got.

This Cricut cartridge I won from the Courtney Lane Designs
blog Hosted by Melanie Brown. She has a giveaway every week.
I have entered her giveaways often and I finally won. I wanted
the Create a Friend cartridge and almost bought it once. Glad
I didn't. If you would like to visit Melanies blog the link is below.
I'm off to create some more so until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: