Saturday, June 21, 2014

A little sunshine box card

Hello my fellow crafty friends and followers.
Today marks the first day of Summer. I thought I would
share my box card with yellow flowers and butterfly. The
colors are bright that it reminds me of a bright and sunny
Summer day.
Not a long post today. Busy thinking of how things keep
changing. Two of my nephews graduated this year and one
leaves on Sunday for boot camp. Also one of my nieces
graduated she is headed for WSU GO COUGS! Life goes
on and things change but I am still the same. Oh Well.
Hope you all have great plans for the first day of summer.
I will be working out in the yard and in the evening we have
a party to be at. BBQ and friends is a great way to enjoy the
first day of Summer. Have fun everyone and until my next
post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: