Friday, November 12, 2010

An Award

Hi Everyone,
     Today I won an award but it's not a favorite kind of
award that anyone would want to win and I'll tell you why.
     In my family we award each other what we call the
duhret duhret award when we do something unthinkable
actually we call it when we do something dumb.
     So today I have to give myself this award because I
let something completely slip my mind. I owe Deb from
the Wugs Backyard a huge apology. Deb won my give-
away last month and I have yet to send her the tag she
picked out. I am very sorry Deb I will get it in the mail.
Deb is such a dear and never reminded me about it. Let
me tell you I would ave been right on it asking about it
I did however get her subscription in to Country Living
so I hope she gets that soon.

    



















Now that I am done eating humble pie on to the next
thing.Last week in the mail I recieved my nephew. Let me
explain his class is doing a project and he sent me what he
called flat Noah.
















          Noah with our dog Diesel

   We were to take pictures with flat Noah and answer some
questions so that he could get to know his family a little better.
It is also to create the Flat Amazing Family Album. It took
some time but I got it done and e-mailed to him. Hope he gets
a good grade on it.
   I am blessed. A couple of months back my sister-in-law
got a new serger and she passed her old one on to me. I
am so happy that she passed it on but I have one small
problem. She has lost the book so now i'm on the hunt to
get the book so that I can run the serger properly.
         Here is the picture of my serger














          A closer look at the brand of serger















 
    
     I've been conversing with the company to see if they have
the book for it and how much it will cost me to get it. So wish
me luck.

      Hope you are all having A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Velma, you are too funny! I didn't say anything because I knew you'd get around to it!...And, with my "change", one day seems pretty much like the net day as long as I have something to keep me busy. With my crocheting and blogging lately I didn't even realize how much time had gone by!! I thought it was about a week! ^_^ Sometimes hormones are my friend!...By the way, that sewing machine looks cool!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

As you know Deb I went from one family health issue to another, and another so it just slipped my mind. I can't wait to figure out the serger so I can use it because it is a cool little machine.