Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shopping Haul

Hi Everyone,
     First of all I would like to thank all our Veterns for
keeping our country safe and free. God Bless them
and thier families.
     Last week I went shopping it's my bi-weekly thing
I do and I go to the Tri-Cities because it gives me more
options. It is two hours round trip so I always try and
make the best of it by visiting at least six stores when
I go and then doing the grocery shopping.
    One of my store stops was Micheals and was I glad
I went in. Here are some of the great buys I found while
there.


I found some Martha Stewart punches at a great
price $5.99 - $7.99 these are the halloween
punches, some EK pens for $5.99 , and an
EK punch for $4.99. All of this was on the
clearence isle. At  Craft Warehouse I found
some markers for $9.73. I also had a 40%
off coupon for Micheals so I used it to buy
one of the snowflake punches.


Now to get some things done with what I
bought. I'll be able to use the halloween
punches on the scrapbook page for the
contest at Faes' and then they will sit till
next year. The pens and markers I will
use daily and the snowflake punch is
already in use. I'll be posting what I have
made in the next few days.

Hope you all are having a
Splendid Day!!!!!!

Oh I almost forgot there is a blog that
has some blog candy to giveaway
(Pro markers)
She won't pick a winner till she gets
a certain amount of followers. 

She does some beautiful work.


 

No comments: