Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cardstock and Jewlery

Hello Everyone,
As in previous posts I have been taking pictures of
all the great cardstock buys I got at JoAnns. This
next stack was a really large stack that has cardstock
for every season. I bought this one for $12 and it is
the size of about three regular cardstacks.
The pictures below are just a couple of the spring
theme pages it has.
I know that many of you don't know that I work in all
different types of art and craft mediums. Here are just
a couple of the other things that I like to work on. The
two necklaces are something that I was just playing
around with.
My favorite is this red one. Only because it is in one of
my favorite colors. I actually have two favorite colors. I know that everyone has noticed that I had not posted
anything in the last few days. I've had to put the old
computer back up to pull some documents out of it and
then transfer them. Be on look out for a couple of posts
a day. There are some really good things happening in
my life and it will explain for the tranfering of documents
and the old computer being put back on line.
Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into
my giveaway. There are only a few days left.
Hope everyone is having a Splendid weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

I love all of the flowers...of course! :-) I like the necklaces too! Looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to! :-]