Thursday, January 13, 2011

Woo Hoo Finally !!!!

Hello Everyone, Woo hoo I finally got my photoshop to download and work with the new computer. The picture system that was on the new computer had no features. Pictures just downloaded and I could not fix any pictures or crop. It took almost two weeks. Thanks to my son and his laptop I have been able to check everyones blogs and even do some blog hopping. I even won some blog candy. Can't wait till it gets here. As you see in the header photo I have been working on projects just to really calm me down from fighting with the new computer....LOL...... The next card is one that I will be doing a tutorial on. It will be posted later next week.
Then there is the third card that I used several
techniques. This next week I will be working on
posting all the projects that I got done these last
two weeks. I will also be posting these to my Etsy
shop soon. Monday morning I will be posting the giveaway that I
will be holding so be sure to check back in.
Hope everyone is having a Splendid evening.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ooooo! The photos look so pretty! I guess all that work paid off, huh?! {I know about computer issues! UGH!...But Woohoo! For progress! ^_^}

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Yes the work paid off Deb. Double in some cases.....LOL..... Some pictures were duplicated by the system and I don't know why so I had to do a lot of deleting.

Norma said...

Beautiful cards!!! TFS

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you PinkBlingCrafter for the kind words.