Friday, October 14, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello again everyone, I have been pretty busy lately creating. I've had these ideas rolling around in my head for a while. As I've been busy working on some new projects I didn't want to forget about Breast Cancer awareness. I did get a couple of cards out that I have sent to friends as reminders to make sure they have a check up. I hope that I'm reminding those of you that stop by here. The card you see in the header picture is two of two that I entered on Just Yolies blog. They have some great prizes. There are over five hundred projects entered. If you have the chance visit her blog and see all the creative and talented people that are out there. To visit Yolies blog go to http://www.justyolie.com/. Wow two quick posts today. Amazing isn't it...LOL..... Oh before I forget I have to give credit where credit is due. The heart on my card comes from Far Far Hill which has a digital store. You can visit her web sight at: http://farfarhill.blogspot.com/ This store carries alot of Vintage digitals. Until next post Hope you are all having a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How nice of you Velma...to make sure we all remember about our breast exam. :-) Go YOU!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb, I have several relatives that have past away because of some type of cancer. Breast cancer does run in the family so if I remind others it helps me to remember to get myself in for a check up.

JustYolie said...

Velma, your card is so pretty...love the soft colors! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Yolie for such a fun cause to be a part of. There are so many talented and creative people out there. Just amazing to find such a great community.