Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My blog is working again finally.

Hello Everyone,
It has been a wild ride lately. In my header picture is one that I got
when we were being slammed with our first winter storm. It came
in wind blowing which created snow drifts. I think all together we
got about two feet. See what it looked like on the cars in the picture
below.
I don't know if this storm that we got was part of my problems that
I was having with my blog and some other web sights but I couldn't
download pictures and I couldn't get into some of the blogs that I
follow. If I could get into other blogs to read I could not leave them
a comment it wouldn't let me. The page would freeze up. I even
went as far as rebooting my system which didn't help in any way.
Yesterday was the first day that I was finally able to leave comments
on all the blogs that I wanted with out any problems and today my
pictures finally downloaded. I'm doing the happy dance now. Gosh
I feel that I'm so behind. In the picture below is some of the other
items that are going to the giveaway box. I'm adding a rubber stamp set called Fresh made by American Crafts
and a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Feel Better with four small
embossers. The last item is a jar of Recollections gem stone butterflies
there are twelve in the jar I did open it so I could pull a couple of the
butterflies out to get a better picture of them. To be entered in the
giveaway remember to go to the tool bar at the top of the page and
click on the giveaway/ blog candy tab it will take you to a stand alone
page leave your comments there. Until my next post Have a Splendid
Day!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Welcome back!!! :-] Sorry you had so many problems. I had a few too, but mostly with other people not being able to access my blog...except for the locking out thing that day...Aargh! I don't think it's us. I think Blogger must be tweaking something...Anyway! Nice snow storm! LOL

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb, I'm so glad to finally be back I have so much to talk about. I had e-mails from other bloggers that said the same thing about the problems so I too think it was our whole blog system. Wait for some of the crazy and funny stories about our snow storm. I will have you laughing and crying all at the same time.