Monday, January 30, 2012

Where does time go?

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I got busy this morning taking care of paperwork so that I can get in
and get our taxes done and before I knew it time ran away from me.
Since it is late in the day this is going to be kind of a short post. Sorry
everyone. In my header picture is another mini album that I made
for a friend. The picture below is two of the pages in the album.
It looks like two pretty simple pages but if you look at the next picture
there is more to the page. Secret pockets, fold outs, and tags. Just think
these are only two of the pages.There are a five more pages that I have
not showed you.My friend just loved it. I'm so glad that she did. She's lucky because I
almost kept it for myself......LOL........I love how it turned out. Don't
forget to enter my giveaway. You have until midnight tomorrow. Click
on the giveaway tab at the top of the page and it will direct you where
you need to be. Good Luck!!!!!!!
Until my next post Have a Splendid afternoon!!!!!!

No comments: