Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Color an Image


Hello fellow crafters and bloggers.
Hope to find you all doing well. I'm doing great
now that I can see. No nothing happened to my
eyes, I just got my new glasses. Now that my eyes
don't get as tired I sat and watched a few tutorials.
The card  I had made back in 2012 with a digi that
I colored. It takes me a while to color my stamped
images or digi. Today I learned a much faster and
easier way to color. Hmmm kind of sounds like
I might be three or four learning how to color.
....LOL....
I watched Kim from Kimbo Kreations on
YouTube and she did the picture above. She had
this image colored in about three minutes. You
can watch her tutorial   Here 
I colored several images last night thanx to Kim.
You really need to check out her tutorial.
I better go I have a lot of coloring to do , but before
I go just a reminder about my giveaway. Don't forget
to leave a comment on any of blog posts.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!

No comments: