Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Taxi please!

Hello Fellow bloggers and crafters.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the day.
Are you wearing your green today? I am.
My card today is another simple card that I made
to join Beths challenge for last month.
 
I am trying to use a lot of my stash. Many crafters that
I know are on a spending freeze and are challenging
other crafters to use their stash. My challenge for myself
is to try and use all the stamps I own at least once. So
far I am doing pretty good. I used two different stamps
on this card. I won't put myself on a spending freeze
because I know that I wouldn't make it. I would see
something that my brain would tell me that I really
need it. Isn't it the way most of us crafters would
think?
Well I hope that if you have a challenge that you have
made for yourself that you can stay with it.
Thank you for stopping by and Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!
 

No comments: